Maximize The i-Ready Platform
Being able to learn is among the most valuable uses of the worldwide web. With the proper use and careful selection of online resources, there is so much that you can learn from the internet, whether young or adult. And because computer and internet access have become widely available to most learners in most countries worldwide, many schools have integrated modern innovations like i-Ready educational platforms to their programs.
i-Ready is like reading a book or watching and listening to the discussion of a subject, only that.
- The lesson, quizzes and activities are done through a computer, made possible by internet connection.
- Students can access the program anytime, no class schedules or subject periods to consider. He/she can catch up with the lessons during free time.
- There is interaction between the learner and the application.
- The program is tailored to meet your child’s academic needs, and designed to be compatible with his/her learning pace.
- Parents can supervise and can check out for themselves how the kids performed right away. You can search for answers for i-Ready online so that you can see how much your child has learned basing on the correct answers. For more details about i-ready answers, browse by level.
How well your child will fare in the i-Ready educational platforms is partly dependent on your reinforcement as a parent. Below are important things to remember:
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Check what your child is doing from time to time to ensure that he/she is indeed accomplishing the i-Ready activities.
- Although the program is customized to your child’s needs, he/she may still have clarifications so be there if that happens.
You must also ensure that the child is studying by heart, and not simply fishing the worldwide web for i-Ready answers when using i-Ready educational platforms.